Vass Busways give retail centres a competitive advantage
To run a shopping centre or retail precinct – and keep tenants and visitors happy – you need reliable, adaptable and cost-effective electrical power distribution.
The Vass S-Series ELECTROBAR Busway System gives you and your store owner’s big benefits over cable and conduit systems that can lead to ongoing expenses, problems and downtime.
Install and change faster
- Your complete Busway Systems run can be installed overhead or underfloor in 30 – 40% less time than a standard cable design.
- No messy, confusing cables around the shopping centre or stores means repairs, upgrades and adding circuits are fast, simple and cheap.
- Far less, if any, disruption to other tenants and customers when upgrading/modifying a tenant.
Save money, time and space to boost ROI
- No distribution boards taking up room in the shopping centre so you save floor space and money.
- If one area requires work, you don’t need to switch off power to the entire shopping centre.
- Maintenance and upgrades can be carried out at any time without disruptions.
- Previously used Take Off Boxes are not discarded, they become an asset that can be continually re-used time and time again.
- You can always start with a few lengths of Busway and add more as required or with extra cashflow.
- Keep track of electricity use and gauge future power needs with Power and Energy meters.
Electrical power made easy and flexible
- Staff can change and move power source Take-Off-Boxes in the ceiling space without affecting other tenants, the retail centre or other shoppers – or calling in the electrician.
- No need to chase and replace/add cables, or lift roofing tiles and create damage or mess.
- Plug-in outlets every 150mm mean you can move or add electrical equipment, displays, fridges, etc anywhere without installing extra power points.
- Single and three phase power is available at every Plug-In point along the Busway.
It’s a business asset
- If you relocate any of your tenancies, the Busway system can come with you. So you avoid expensive cabling installations at your new premises.
- As a landlord, you can reconfigure the entire retail precinct with minimal cost, time and effort for an existing or new client.
Your staff and tenants are safer
- Cutting down cabling use reduces risks and shows you are meeting OH&S requirements.
- Busway runs protect power against water and mechanical damage that often happens to exposed cables and terminations.
- Earth leakage is supplied at point of use (Take Off Box) providing unprecedented safety to users.
It’s environmentally better
- Far lower noise emissions, distortion and harmonics than cables
- More efficient due to better air circulation and less overheating, dust and dirt build up
- No PVC or environmentally harmful products used and up to 25% less copper.