Vass Busways adapt to your industrial needs
Today’s industrial industry production lines face many challenges, from lower margins to increasing flexibility, changing production layouts and reducing downtimes.
Vass S-Series ELECTROBAR Busway System provides a reliable, cost-effective and highly adaptable answer to all these issues, and more.
Install and change your industrial power faster
- Your complete Busway Systems run can be installed overhead, underfloor or sideways in 30 – 40% less time than a standard cable design.
- The modular design means no searching through a myriad of cables. Repairs, upgrades and adding circuits are quick, easy and inexpensive.
Make time, money and space savings
- Being able to install more machinery per square metre means greater ROI now and with future upgrades.
- No distribution boards taking up room or impeding access around the Factor/workshop so you save floor space and money.
- If one area requires work, you don’t need to switch off power to the entire manufacturing plant.
- Maintenance and upgrades can be carried out at any time without disruptions.
- You can always start with a few lengths of Busway and add more as required or with extra cashflow.
- Power and Energy meters to track electricity use and gauge future power needs.
DIY electrical power when and where you need it
- Your own IT staff can add, change and move power source Take-Off-Boxes themselves without affecting anything else in the centre – so you eliminate expensive third party installation charges.
- Plug-in outlets are available every 150mm, so you can move or add computers anywhere without the need for new power points to be installed.
- Single and three phase power is available at every Plug-In point along the Busway.
Add an asset to your business
- If you relocate your factory, the Busway system can come with you. So you avoid expensive cabling installations at your new premises.
- As a landlord, you can reconfigure an entire data room with minimal cost, time and effort for an existing tenant, or completely new client.
Ensure worker safety
- Cutting down cabling use reduces risks and shows you are meeting OH&S requirements.
- Busway runs protect power against mechanical and water damage that often affects exposed cables and terminations.
Be green and clean
- Far lower noise emissions, distortion and harmonics than cables
- More efficient due to better air circulation and less overheating, dust and dirt build up
- Up to 25% less copper and no PVC or environmentally harmful products used.