Vass S-Series Busway Systems give you complete power
Looking for a simple, economical and versatile way to distribute electrical power through your offices, data centre, school, hospital, shopping centre, factory, workshop or other business premises?
Whatever industry you’re in, the Vass S-Series Busway System offers significant time, cost, convenience and safety benefits over traditional cabling.
It’s faster to install and change
- Your complete Busway run can be installed in the time it takes to install a single cable tray.
- The modular design and ability to reuse most components makes altering your Busway incredibly easy and inexpensive.
It saves you time, money and space
- One main switch protecting the Busway greatly undercuts the costs of conventional cabling with multiple circuit protection and cable entry zones.
- No distribution boards means you save money and floor space.
- Only one supply feeder saves on installation cabling
- There’s less changeover time for power, and no disruption to other loads or staff productivity.
- You can start with just a few lengths of Busway then add to your installation as the need arises, or as more cash flow becomes available.
- Power and Energy meters allow you to keep track of electricity use and gauge future power needs.
It’s simple, versatile electrical power
- Add to, change and move your power source Take-Off-Boxes in just minutes.
- Relocate power without costly rewiring. Your staff simply unplug the Busway Take-Off-Box from one location and insert it into a Busway Take-Off Point at a new location, nearby.
- You can add new loads/circuits every 150mm. It takes minutes rather than spending hours and money on expensive cable installations by an electrician.
- Single and Three Phase Power available at every plug-in point.
- There’s no waste as replaced Take-Off-Boxes can be used for other loads when required. And if the Busway run needs to be altered, the modular sections can easily be reconfigured to suit the new layout.
It’s a financial asset
- If your business relocates, the Busway system can be removed and relocated to your new premises. You avoid expensive cabling installations at your new premises
- If you’re a landlord, existing Busway systems can be easily and cheaply altered to suit new tenants.
It safer for your workplace
- Less cabling and more earth leakage protection means installing Vass Busway Systems improve your workplace safety – an OH&S requirement.
- To provide the ultimate in protection and avoid nuisance tripping further up the distribution system, Earth Leakage Circuit Breakers (ELCB’s) and Residual Current Devices (RCD’s) are available at every plug-in position at the final point of distribution.
The Busway System at work
Vass -S Busway Systems are beneficial to every industry. Take a look at how they’re used in: