The lower impedance and high efficiency and high capacity of ELECTROBAR Busway make this ideal in all power generation applications.
The Vass H-Series Busway Systems lower impedance, high efficiency and high capacity help you reduce energy costs, increase ROI.
Faster installation, better design
- It’s quick and easy to install H-Series Busway Systems throughout your plant saving you on time, installation costs and disruption to tenant business.
- Busways can be installed in a new building progressively as the builder completes various areas. With cabling everything must be completed first, costing you more time and money upfront, and for any potential changes later.
- Our H-Series Busways bend and turn at right angles to fit to your building design and go around potential obstructions.
- Where standard right angle bends cannot be used, special angled bends can be produced.
More space, less disruptions
- H-Series Busways take up far less conductor and physical space than conventional cabling.
- Short power changeover time means minimal disruption to other loads or tenant operations.
Very reliable, powerful electrical distribution
- Take advantage of a vast current ratings from 800Amp to 7,000Amp AC and 12,100Amp DC
- There are significantly lower voltage drops than with cable distribution – especially on long circuit runs.
- Busway are a type tested system, so its characteristics and electrical properties are verified.
It safer for staff and tenants
- Less cabling and more earth leakage protection options means installing Vass Busway Systems improve your workplace safety – an OH&S requirement.