Hospitals have distinct electrical distribution needs in relation to size, flexibility, emergency power and safety. In addition, medical equipment, such as MRIs and CT scanners can test power supplies.
Vass H-Series Busway Systems are designed to meet the performance, reliability and safety requirements of patient care and saving lives – and save you time and money in the process.
Faster to install, easier to adapt
- It’s quick and easy to install throughout hospital wards saving you time and electrician costs.
- A compact and versatile ‘feeder’, ‘bolt-on’ and ‘plug-in’ system.
- Bend and turn at right angles to fit to your hospital ward and building design.
- Where standard right angle bends cannot be used, special angled bends can be produced.
Save on space, time and disruptions
- H-Series Busways take up far less conductor and physical space than conventional cabling.
- Short power changeover time means minimal disruption to other loads and crucial to patient safety.
Highly reliable power distribution
- Excellent electrical and mechanical strength for years of safe operation.
- Take advantage of a vast current ratings from 800Amp to 7,000Amp AC and 12,100Amp DC
- There are significantly lower voltage drops than with cable distribution – especially on long circuit runs.
- Being built of very robust materials Busways are less susceptible to mechanical damage than cable systems.
- Busway are a type tested system, therefore its characteristics and electrical properties are verified.
- Being an enclosed, low impedance design, our Electrobar H-Series Busway emits extremely low Electromagnetic Radiation – a significant benefit for Electro Magnetic sensitive areas in Hospitals.
It safer for staff and patients
- Less cabling and more earth leakage protection means installing Vass Busway Systems improve your workplace safety – an OH&S requirement.