With hundreds of commercial tenants and visitors to look after, and energy costs to manage, commercial buildings require a very reliable, safe cost effective power distribution solution.
Vass H-Series Busway Systems offers significant advantages over conventional cable wiring to help you reduce energy costs, increase ROI and boost tenant satisfaction.
Faster installation, better design
- It’s quick and easy to install H-Series Busway Systems throughout your commercial premises saving you on time, electrician costs and disruption to tenant business.
- Busways can be installed in a new building progressively as the builder completes various areas. With cabling everything must be completed first, costing you more time and money upfront, and for any potential changes later.
- Our H-Series Busways bend and turn at right angles to fit to your building design and go around potential obstructions.
Less space, less disruptions
- H-Series Busways take up far less conductor and physical space than conventional cabling. This means less area required for services and more devoted to leasing.
- Short power changeover time means minimal disruption to other loads or tenant operations.
Very reliable, powerful electrical distribution
- Take advantage of a vast current ratings from 800Amp to 7,000Amp AC and 12,100Amp DC
- There are significantly lower voltage drops than with cable distribution – especially on long circuit runs.
It safer for staff and tenants
- Less cabling and more earth leakage protection means installing Vass Busway Systems improve your workplace safety – an OH&S requirement.
- Busway by design reduce handling or installation errors.
- Busway are a type tested system, so characteristics and electrical properties are verified.